AAIME is open to everyone
Everyone now gets the same Discounted pricing for business services. If you don’t want a membership right now but need business services, then sign-in as a Guest.
Members receive Free Member Benefits. Guests don’t. Learn more about Guest Services below.
If you join AAIME Business Association, you will pay only $200 for two years membership. Buy a Membership to receive free benefits that help you Have a Good Business with No Stress. Learn more about Membership Benefits below.
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
All items can be returned within 90 days for correction or full credit. AAIME Membership fee is not refundable.
Welcome to AAIME!
Do you need high-quality, professional business services?
Does one or more of these situations apply to you?
• Sick & Tired of doing it All Myself
• Staff person who does it Overworked and/or Out of the Office
• Want my business Paperwork Filled Out Right
• Busy and Pressed for time
• Tired of Paying High Prices
• Tired of traveling to Different Vendors
Take Advantage of our most popular business services (listed Below.) NEW Save real money with Illinois Registered Agent Service, Professional Management Consulting, and Non-Disclosure Agreement. Call 312-300-7489 NOW!
Membership is for business owners and has its benefits. Take advantage of FREE Professional Management Consulting, FREE problem solving, FREE Member Networking, FREE Registered Agent Services, FREE member newsletter, FREE Support & Encouragement, and so much more.
Whether you want to start your new business right, get your existing business corrected, fine-tune your business, or move it to the next level, you've come to the right place!
The #1 Business Rule: Minimize Fees!
Do your research. Then Compare the Cost and Value received from AAIME.
You'll be Glad you did!
Paperwork, Business Registration, and Certification
• Paperwork is any non-financial two-page form you need filled out. Cost is $29.99.
• Register with your state to Sales Tax, or to Pay Employees. Cost is $95 each.
• Register for a Business License- cost is $195 plus the cost of the license.
• Register for a General Contractor's License- cost is $390 plus the cost of the license.
• Certify for contracts set aside for Minorities, Women, or Persons with Disabilities. Cost starts at $390.
Business Payroll Services
AAIME Payroll Service Pricing
Want to save money on Payroll services? Now you can with your AAIME Business Association membership! Payroll service for each ten employees or independent contractors costs only $34.10 each payday, and includes:
• Accurate calculation of payroll (including taxes, deductions, garnishments, vacation, and sick pay if any.)
• Pay stubs
• Direct Deposit
• Payroll tax & Forms e-File
• Free W-2 Forms
• Answer all your questions!
Business & Personal Tax Preparation Services
AAIME Tax Prep Pricing
Tax Pros for over 35 years, we are friendly and "on your side." We specialize in personal, small business, corporate, partnership, single-member LLC, 501c3 charity, and community based non-profit, bookkeeping and taxes. We handle all the details and answer every question!
It all starts with bookkeeping.
What is Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeping takes your raw sales and deductions data, like deposits, bank statements, receipts, invoices, credit card statements, cash receipts etc, and totals and organizes it in order to file your taxes.
For example, since the IRS only taxes income, the money you deposit into your bank account must be analyzed with that in mind. Because loans, grants, money deposited by you, refunds, gifts, etc. are not income and therefore are not subject to income tax. So a good bookkeeper will set these aside (because they may still end up on your business balance sheet.) That way, you don't end up paying more tax than you have to.
A good bookkeeper also analyzes money you pay out in search of legal tax deductions. Uncommon ones include start-up expenses, mileage, repairs versus improvements, home office, just to name a few.
The bottom line? Good bookkeeping doesn't cost, it pays! Because the Federal taxes you pay are not deductible, but money spent NOT to pay taxes is. Funny huh? Think about that.
Taxes & Bookkeeping Cost
Bookkeeping: $75/hour & $0.75 each item.
Tax Preparation with FREE E-File:
• Personal Taxes $75 for US1040, plus $75 per hour with the first 1/2 hour FREE, plus $25 for each additional Form like Schedule C or State tax return.
• Popular Business Taxes such as 1120, 1120-S, 1065, 990, 990-EZ, Schedule C, cost 1% of gross revenue, minimum $350.
• Tax extensions: Personal $57; Business $69; Non-Profit $45. Cost of extension doubles within 48 business hours of deadline.
• Sales Tax: $37.50 to file plus $37.50 to pay. Bookkeeping extra.
MEMBERS ONLY can learn more FOR FREE about
• Good business record keeping.
• Receipts- What to keep & for how long. What to throw away, & why.
• Easy ways to organize business papers.
• Tax rules that benefit you, AND your business.
• What to know about filing back taxes.
• Help solving tax problems.
Here's what you've been looking for. Call Today 312-300-7489 & MOVE FORWARD.
LLC & Incorporation
Members' Business Setup Service* includes:
• FREE- Answering your questions,
• FREE- Help with correct business setup
• FREE- Registered Agent Service,
• FREE- Federal Tax ID Number
• FREE- Business bank account opening docs
Complete your Professional business setup with the following:
• LLC Operating Agreement
• Corporate ByLaws,
• Corporate meetings/Annual report filings,
• Sub-Chapter S Election
• Pre-Organization Subscription Agreement
• Corporate Records Book Setup
• Custom Printed Stock or Member Certificates
• High-Quality Corporation Records Book
• Corporate Seal.
*Starts at $390.00
• Incorporate your non-profit organization. Member cost $425,
• Prepare your 501c3 application. Member cost $650 (allows your organization to receive tax-deductible donations,)
• e-File your 501c3 application for those who qualify. Member cost $125, IRS fee extra.
• Act as your Fiscal Sponsor so that your organization can receive grants and donations until you get your 501c3. Member cost $500 plus 5% of cash donated.
• Mentor and teach you non-profit business management Best Practices, Member cost FREE!
• Register your organization with your State's Attorney General so it can solicit donations, Member cost $375. • Prepare your application for a State sales tax exemption. Member cost $275.
• Help with grant writing, FREE!
• Prepare and e-File your Federal and State tax returns. Starts at $75.
Pro Business Printing
Business printing done right. Right Here!
• Full Color • Custom Printing • Checks & Cash Management • Business Forms • Carbonless forms • Business Cards • Envelopes • Invoices
• Catalogs • Lawn Signs • Vehicle Magnets
• Brochures • Pluggers • Flyers • More!
Attention volume printers, you qualify for discounts of up to 70% with membership!